The journey of Chardham offers the best possible opportunity to explore the most renowned Garhwal destinations by the laymen as well as the devotees. The charm of these destinations are never fail to captivate the visitors. But if you are a first timer to visit these destinations then you must need to know certain tour guides to survive in the hilly areas. But before that it is highly essential to get to know about the importance and overview of this Chardham destination in the state of Uttarakhand. Traditionally, the Chardham journey starts from the western direction to the eastern direction. That’s why Chardham route starts from the Yamunotri and ends with Badrinath. Thus the proper order to visit the Cahrdham destinations is Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath etc.
Let’s discuss some of the important information’s that are highly essential for Chardham yatra travel guide especially for the first timers who planning to undertake this auspicious yatra.
- Char Dham Tour Package / Chardham tour Itinerary
- First you need to book an attractive tour package according to your need and budget from an online travel website. You will easily get several number of travel portals are easily available through online. So from them you can book your preferred tour package through online. But don’t forget to book your trip in advance of your journey. Always choose an experienced travel organisation where you will get best deal on your tour booking. But before booking your trip do discuss with the tour operator about the accommodation, transportation and food to avoid last minute hassle. The duration of Chardham yatra Packages mostly takes 10 to 11 days.
- Available Taxi service from Haridwar and Rishikesh: If you privately plan your trip then you can also book your taxi from Haridwar and Rishikesh. There are several type taxi options are available for all kind of visitors. You can pay them as per the type of vehicle you choose and number of members you are travelling.
- Best time for Chardham yatra: The door of these Chardham route opens from the month of May to November. You can even check the opening dates of the temple from the online websites. So accordingly you can plan your trip. If you plan earliest possible get then your trip will be more hassle free and you will get all kind of facilities during your trip. Even you will get better accommodation during that time in a good price.
- Things you need to carry: You need to carry some normal accessories, jackets, woollen cloths. As these are located in the mountain area so the weather is truly chilly. You must carry a torch light with you because the power in some areas is erratic.
- Food: As these are most religious destinations. So you will only get pure vegetarian food here. In the Badrinath Dham one famous restaurant is there called Shri Saradeshwari Restaurant. Here you will get delicious south Indian and North Indian dishes. In every place you will get huge number of restaurants and food stalls providing delicious vegetarian foods. You can enjoy the meal over there.
- Trekking en-route: This chardham yatra boasts several trekking routes that you will pass through. Given below are list of some trekking routes that you need to before your travel.
- Gaumukh throws more than 72 kms of trekking.
- Kedarnath trek route starts from Gaurikund which need to travel 14km trek route to reach the temples.
- Yamunotri trek route is more than 5 km and start from the Janki Chatti. It will take 3 hr journey to reach the YAmunotri shrine.
- The Gaumukh trek is more than 18 km journey which starts from Gangotri.
- Some most important destinations that you will cross during your trip are Rudreprayag, Deoprayag, Joshimath, Tehri Dam, Vishnuprayag etc. Tehri Dam is located on the bank of the Bhagirathi River which belongs to the state of Uttarkashi is a spectacular view that you can see through the bus. The view of this dam looks much better from the bus as compared to car because the seat of the car is located at an lower elevation.
- Temple darshan and aarti timings: Once you reach at the destinations you will get to know about the aarti timings. IN Badrinath, for special religious activities and pujas you need to book the tickets in advance because for that limited number of people are only allowed. But for the general darshan in every dhams you need to stand in a long queue. The entire queue area is a shaded area which protects the pilgrims from sunlight or heavy rain.
Above mentioned Chardham yatra travel guide are highly essential if you are visiting these Chardham destinations for the first time in your life. For make your trip simpler and relaxed books your trip with the help of a renowned travel organisation who will arrange everything for you. They will book all the accommodation, transportation to safely reach you the Chardham destination. If you book your through the travel agent you can only able to concentrate on your trip and puja rest hassle will be handle by them. It is very simple to find a reliable travel agent through online and discuss with them about the detail tour itinerary then according to your need and budget you can modify the package. If you book the trip from the travel agent then you need not require to enquiry about the buses, taxis from one place to another. Then again you need not require to book accommodation in every place. The tour organisations are well connected with the transport of this area and hotels so they well perfectly arrange everything for you within your budget. So you only concentrate on your trip and carry all necessary belongings and capture lots of good memories of your trip that you can recall throughout your entire life.