Important notes to read before book the adventure tour: (Shimla – Manali)
1. Snow vehicle fare is not included, if road is block due to snow.
2. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley.
3. We are not giving any guarantee to see snow or you can play with snow in Manali because it’s all subjective to on whether condition. .
4. Snow Wear - Required when you are visiting Solang Valley or Snow Point. Snow wear is available on rent at Manali Mall Road, en route to Snow point. .
5. Kullu and Mani Karan sightseeing can be cancel if weather is not good or lake of the time.
6. If due to any reason beyond our control, we need to cancel some site seeing places, there shall be no refund for the same. We reserve the right to change/alter the tour programs per circumstance.
7. In case of missing any sightseeing due to whether condition, time permission or other unexpected cause, No refund or adjustment will be applicable.
8. No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamities like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest and any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
9. Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks and Adventure Activities.
10. AC will not work at hilly area.
11. Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
12. The number of attractions covered depends upon the wishes of guests and available time/traffic flow.
What Be Expecting:
According to tour places in India the directions of tour to adventures noticed where could anything happen. So I suggest you about reasonable fitness because on a tour repeatedly engage extended walks and rough outside for those not need particular help.
We advise you to talk about your individual necessities for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks previous to travel.
Exclusions1 Air Fare/Train fare.
2 Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
3 Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
4 Additional sightseeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary.
5 Monuments Entrance Fees.
6 Surcharge If Applicable.
7 Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.
8 Flight delay is borne and other expenses due to flight is borne by client
9 Driver Allowance/tips –INR 150/day -Depends on your GOODwill
Note:1 Hotel checks in & check out time is 12 noon.
2 Base category of rooms in all hotels.
3 Hotels are subject to availability.
4 We reserve the right to revise the cost.
5 Date and timing of tours programmed can be changed by local agent.
6 Above quotation and Rooms availability are subject to change.
7 We are not holding any confirmation for the above quotation.
8 The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, accident, delay, breakdown or irregularly, which may occur due to “force majeure”.
Other Information:Journey Times:
1 India is a vast country and journey times between destinations can sometimes be long. Journey times are listed in the itinerary and are approximate.
Language:2 English is widely spoken in India.
Electricity:3 The electricity supply in India is 220 volts, most hotels have a three round pin sockets so we recommend a travel adaptor set.
What to Pack:4 Lightweight, cotton clothes. Smart casual is acceptable in hotels.
5 A light sweater or fleece for early mornings and evenings and air-conditioning can be cool in restaurants.
6 Comfortable, enclosed and sturdy footwear for game drives.
7 Casual clothing and sandals for dinner and relaxing at your hotel/lodge.
8 Sun cream, sunglasses and hat.
9 Camera and/or video camera with spare batteries and memory cards.
10 Swimwear for an occasional swim.
12 Mosquito repellent and spray.
13 Handy wipes antiseptic hand gel and bottled water where possible.
14 Low denominations of local currency – handy for ad-hoc tipping!
15 For visits to religious monuments and buildings clothing rules may apply, for example covering shoulders or removing footwear, your local guide can advise where necessary.
What to Expect:1 A tour in India is an adventure where anything can happen. We recommend you are of a reasonable fitness as touring often involves long walks and uneven Surfaces; this tour is not suitable for those who require special assistance.
Recommended Vaccinations:2 We advise you to discuss your individual requirements for India with your GP at least 6-8 weeks prior to travel.
Terms and conditions of companyThe Official Account Details Follows Here
In order to make the best out of your travel excursion, secure your trip with advance payment with an affordable manner of the total tour payment charges deposited into our company's back account.
Travelers traveling with us are also required to pay the total amount of air/train tickets that have to be issued by our firm. Once the payment is received by us, our operational staff would book your tickets, make your hotel bookings and also arrange several other requirements for the tour. Once everything is done, we will send you a confirmation after which passengers have to pay another 30% of the total amount. The rest 50% of the total tour cost can be paid through traveler's cheques upon your arrival in India. Payment can also be done through bank transfer a fortnight before you arrive.
After you have deposited the advance payment you would be informed or updated about the arrangements for the tour. All the updates are on a regular basis.
We feature 24 hours customer care service all for your convenience. You are free to call at +91-9871962497. You can call us anytime you like and our representatives would attend your call with great patience.
Our company does not encourage alterations in the travel arrangements. However, we would always try our best to grasp the changes (subject to the accessibility of the vivid segments of the trip as per your new needs and requirements). However, passengers are required to pay certain amendment costs for the changes to be made.
Our company deeply regrets of the cancellation of the tour, however, there are several suitable reasons which might come in the way of the cancellation. All the clients are requested to report us about the cancellation in written and it would be effectual the day we receive the request. The following cancellation charges would apply.
1 50% of the advance is refunded for cancellation 30 days former the arrival.
2 25% of the advance is refunded for cancellation between 30 to 15 days prior to arrival.
3 No refund is available for cancellation 7 days former the arrival.
4 We Refund The Payment The Same Way As Clients Pay Us.
5 We Refund the payment after cancellation within one week.
6 No refunds for flight tickets.
7 Palace on Wheels and other convenient trains are not refundable.
Note: Costs stated above are basically as per the existing foreign exchange conversion prices. The final charges would therefore be subject to variation and would be regulated accordingly during the acknowledgment of payment.