Kedarnath Badrinath By Helicopter 2022
Days 1 | Night 0
âž¢ Pick and Drop Dehradun Airport, Bus Stand, Railway Station.
âž¢ Include VIP Darshan All Dham.
âž¢ Local sightseeing by the SUV’s Vehicle.
âž¢ Include Shuttle Tickets For Kedarnath Temple Visit.
. Kids above the age group of 2 years will be charged full ticket. Infants below 2 years will be allowed to go free of charge.
2. There won’t be any discounts for the children or senior citizens for helicopter yatra.
3. To confirm your booking you will have to
Deposit of 10% of the charter amount, in advance. And the remaining 90% amount should be paid 20 Days
Prior to the travel journey.
4. Depending on weather conditions we will be initiating our journey, keeping your safety in our minds. Just in case the journey is not finished within the given time and passengers would not be able to Dham due to bad sudden natural occurrences or technical reasons. Then the company will try to visit the all dham by extending the time frame. Company will compensate by covering all the Dhams the very next day, by checking the weather forecasts beforehand.
5. In any emergencies such as landslides/ avalanches on the way to property, or any electricity issues and any natural occurrence we will change the property to the same or upper category.
6. For the group of 6 people one cab will be provided,
7. In case of single occupancy per individual there will Additional amount of INR 20,000/- which will be applicable on Person.
8. We highly recommend you to book your return flight tickets one day later. Company is not liable to bear any cancellation of flights at any cost.
9. If there are any cases of legal issues, performance of services or any of its terms and conditions shall be taken care under the laws of Delhi government..
10. In case of emergencies such as extreme weather conditions the passengers will be taken back safely to Dehradun by other means of Transport.
11. There won’t be any refund in case the passenger is de-boarded due to wrong given body
12. More than 5 KGs luggage will be strictly not allowed in the helicopter.
13. Prices shall remain the same even if there are royalty fees charged. There won’t be any changes..
14. just in case if it is completely impossible to visit any dham because of extreme weather conditions then we will refund proportionate money. That is if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 Dhams then we will refund 50% of the payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on which is exclusive of Royalty fee, Taxes and fixed module.
15. Any additional or extra Night due to harsh extreme weather will be borne by the client itself.
16. Hereby are the lists of Mobile Network which works in the areas mentioned with sim such as in Kharsali ; Airtel & BSNL works. In Harsil BSNL works, In Kedarnath & Badrinath BSNL & Airtel work.
17. Our Cancellation policy is hereby mentioned that if If any individual wishes to cancel their bookings they will have to bear the following cancellation amounts. Such as Upto 30 Days before journey 30% of the amount. Between 15 to 30 days the 70% of the amount. Lastly, between 0 t0 15 Days there will not be any Refund.
1. The basic Safety kit will be provided to the all the customer on the day of arrival, which will consist of the things listed below:
a. Hand Sanitizer
b. Cleansable Mask
c. Scrub able Hand Gloves
2. Every individual has to maintain social distancing while de boarding from a helicopter. And all the important and major discussions with the representatives will be done at a certain distance.
3. We would make sure that all our vehicles and helicopters are fully sanitized all the time.
4. It is mandatory for all the staff members to carry hand sanitizer, mask and gloves while meeting anyone.
5. Our staff members are not allowed to greet the customers with a handshake or any means of direct physical contact.
6. Every single individual’s body temperature will be checked on the day of arrival. Just In case if any individual is found to be more than the normal temperature then our medical team will get in touch instantly and provide some medication.
7. We would request our precious guests and customers to follow the basic safety guidelines and also update us about their previous travel history.
8. All the safety guidelines are given by the government. And it's a must for everyone to follow.
9. If the customer is not willing to follow the guidelines of the Govt, then we have full right to cancel the booking without any refund process.
10. Make sure to go through the official website of Uttarakhand Chardham Devasthanam Board https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in/, for obtaining the Yatra e-pass.
11. All the Passengers must go for a COVID-19 RT-PCR check up and get a report which should be at least 72 hours prior to their arrival.