Rajasthan is also known as the land of kings. Due to the long historic pasts and well known claimed victorious past. Which has eventually opened numerous of doors for tourism here in rajasthan. And there are end number of opportunities to explore the well knowns cities. Starting from where to visit in the pink city to where to stay. Or either in udaipur, jaisalmer, jodhpur everything we cover through this rajasthan travel guide. From experiencing the restored travel haveli to heritage sites. And it and you have it. And the best part is, Rajasthan is very much feasible, flexible. And it provides the best opportunity to explore local food, festivals, historic sites and so much more. From architectural glory to melange of culture, explore now.
Well, travelling responsibly is something we believe in. So here are some of the travel guidelines mentioned below:-
1. Epass is not required.
2. RTPCR -ve report not older than 72 hours.
3. Covid -ve Certificate Mandatory
4. If you are fully vaccinated then you don’t need to carry RTPCR reports.
5. Domestic: Travelling from other states are allowed to Rajasthan.
6. If any passengers or tourist have the cover symptom then they will be taken to test centre.
7. International: Travelling from abroad, 7 days quarantines are must.
8. If someone needs institutional quarantine then apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding.
9. All the passengers must have Aarogya Setu app to show their health status.
10. All the hotels, public conviences are open and working falling the guidelines given by government.